Due to recent high water and flooding, sections of the trail may be closed. An alternative route is available using St Clair River Drive/M-29, but please note there are no designated bicycle facilities on the alternative route.
- Family-friendly rail-trail through marsh and woodland area
- Camping available at Algonac State Park
- Opportunity to visit the City of Algonac and enjoy the waterfront park, dining, shopping and museums
- Ice Cream just a few blocks off trail in Algonac – take Michigan Ave 1/2 mile south to Smith St and turn left, make a right at St Clair River Dr/M-29 and the Dairy Queen will be on your left
- Visit the Algonac Trail Town Page to learn more.